Coming of dark circles under your eyes is not a common health issue but it is not to be taken lightly. 
Remove Dark Circles & Under Eye Bags & Baking Soda & Lemon!!!
Credit:waytosteelhealthy.com
Some of the causes of dark circles and baggy eyes are the heavy stress of work, and other kinds of daily life tensions and working overnight,  Most of the time the product or creams what you use, don’t work properly and instead of curing, you get lots of side effects.  But now there won’t be any use of other creams or products.  just simply a great homemade remedy will help to remove dark circles and baggy eyes permanently.


Baking soda is one of the most admired effective and natural treatment that removes dark circles as well as baggy eyes permanently.  It is also sued to lighten stubborn acne scars from your skin.  Many people have achieved successful results by using baking soda to remove baggy eyes and dark circles completely.
How to use Baking soda for Dark Circles under the Eyes?
  • Take a teaspoon of baking soda in a small bowl and add some water.
  • Mix them together but remember to not add to much water.
  • Next apply gently and massage on the affected area using your fingertips.  Leave it for 20 minutes.
  • Rinse your face with water.
This mixture will work as a face mask on your face to eliminate dark circle and bags under your eyes.  Now you can use this solution to get rid of puffiness of eyes and dark circles permanently.
Mask of Baking soda with Lemon for treatment of Dark Circles
  • Mix the lemon juice with baking soda.
  • Ensure that paste is light yellow in color.
  • Apply this paste on the affected area of under the eyes and massage it slowly.
  • Leave it in for 15-20 minutes and wash thoroughly after.
  • Repeat this process once every week.
This mask is also effective in removing whiteheads and blackheads.  Using this mixture of soda mask helps to open the pores of your skin,  So, that your dark circles and baggy eyes will be eliminated quickly. This mask prevents dead cell entering in your skin.  After using this mask, wash your face with cold water and then you can see great improvement within few days.
Share To:

Post A Comment:

10 comments so far,Add yours

  1. Use herbal remedies for complete and safe Herbal Treatment for Dark Circles . These remedies totally made with herbal ingredients which works with out any side effects.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TESTIMONY OF HOW I GOT CURED FROM (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) BY THE GREAT HEALER DOCTOR EHBOS
      Hello everyone I am here to testify of the great work Dr Ehbos did in my life with the help of his herbal traditional medicine. I have been suffering from Herpes since 2015 and ever since then I have been looking for solutions on how to cure it. I have being to different hospitals but I discovered none of them was working out for me that I was just wasting money. So I decided to live everything to God, then I was taking my medications to sustain my life and reduce the pains. So on this particular Sunday morning after coming back from service I sat down and begin to ask myself questions, then my phone rang behold it was my sister calling which I answered the call and she started telling me that a friend of hers who has been suffering from same herpes has just been cured by Dr Ehbos the herbal medicine man. Then I was over whelmed, even though I was a little bit confused so she encourage me to also give Dr Ehbos a trial and see for myself then I told her to help me get his contact and forward them to me, So immediately she got the contact of Dr Ehbos and send them to me, immediately I contacted Dr Ehbos and he told me everything I needed to do to enable me get the herbs for my medications and immediately i did that which he instructed me to do without wasting anytime. And here I am today sound and healthy without any symptoms of herpes or any sickness in my body system. And he also told me that there is no sickness on this planet earth that doesn’t have a cure that with the help of herbs he can cure any sickness or disease you can ever think off. So if you are suffering from HERPES or any other sickness or disease and you need a cure you can also contact Dr Ehbos with this Email Address at; drehbos@gmail.com or add him on whatsapp +2348133505254 so you can also receive your healing and share your testimony

      Delete
    2. I’m here to testify about what Dr Samuel did for me. I have been suffering from (GENITAL HERPES VIRUS) disease for the past 4 years and had constant pain and inching, especially in my private part. During the first year, I had faith in God that i would be cured someday.This disease started circulating all over my body and I have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago I came across a testimony of Rose Smith on the internet testifying about a Man called Dr Samuel on how he cured her from 7 years HSV 2. And she also gave the email address of this man, advise anybody to contact him for help on any kind of diseases that he would be of help, so I emailed him telling him about my (HSV 2) he told me not to worry that I was going to be cured!! Well, I never doubted him I have faith he can cure me too,, Dr Samuel prepared and sent me Healing Oil, Soap, roots and herbs which I took. In the first one week, I started experiencing changes all over me, after four weeks of using his Roots/ Herbs, Oil and Soap, I was totally cured. no more inching , pain on me anymore as Dr Samuel assured me. After some time I went to my doctor to do another test behold the result came out negative. So friends my advise is if you have such disease or know anyone who suffers from it or any other disease like HPV, HBV, HIV, ALS, HBP, CANCER etc. you can contact Dr.samuel for help via drsamuel999@gmail.com or whatsapp +2348166600171

      Delete
  2. Yes i am totally agreed with this article and i just want say that this article is very nice and very informative article.I will make sure to be reading your blog more. You made a good point but I can't help but wonder, what about the other side? !!!!!!Thanks click this

    ReplyDelete
  3. Polycystic kidney disease (PKD) is an inherited disorder in which clusters of cysts develop primarily within your kidneys, causing your kidneys to enlarge and lose function over time. Cysts are noncancerous round sacs containing fluid. The cysts vary in size, and they can grow very large. There are several advantages of Herbal Treatment for Polycystic Kidney Disease help decreases the pain bladder or kidney infection and control high blood pressure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The best Natural Remedies for Hydrocele brought about by damage are arnica and conium. Characteristic solutions for hydrocele conium are useful in hydrocele of horrendous birthplace, with sharp, cutting agonies in the scrotum, testicles and spermatic string making it one of the famous regular home solutions for hydrocele. Common solutions for hydrocele withdrawing, sharp or tightening torment while clematis is probably the best solution for hydrocele with wounded, consuming and sore torment in balls. There are several advantages of Herbal Treatment for Hydrocele incorporate are that it decreases torment in the scrotum, decrease pressure development at the base of the penis, can improve blood blockage, builds digestion and lessens expanding in the scrotum.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing your story. I found it very interesting and informative. Best of luck in your future health. Herbal Treatment for Achalasia is therefore directed at palliating symptoms and preventing complications.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing your story. I found it very interesting and informative. Herbal Treatment for Scleroderma may be useful for individuals looking to manage this condition.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing this article. Polymyalgia Rheumatica Natural Treatment can significantly relieve pain and stiffness.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing the info, keep up the good work going.... I really enjoyed exploring your site. good resource...remove dark circles

    ReplyDelete